Home Office and Shack
- ICOM IC-7700 HF 200W Transceiver
- ICOM SP-34 Speaker
- ICOM IC-9700 2m/70cm/23cm Transceiver mainly for QO-100 SAT Operation
- SPE Expert 1.3k 1kW Amplifier with ATU
- LP-100A Digital Power Meter for AV-640 (6m to 20m)
- 49" Samsung Curved Display
- Audio-Switch Solution for all Transceivers and Receivers Behringer Control 2
- PE1CMO OSCAR-100 Duplex-Transverter (20cm/2m), 20 Watt for QO-100 Sat
- 10-Band EQ V7 for ICOM-IC 770 and IC-9700 from UR6QW
- Modified Jabra Business wireless DECT Headset for the ICOM-Transceivers
- Microphone Switch ED 1A for all ICOM-Transceiver
- Kenwood SP-100 Speaker for ICOM ID-5100E
- ELAD TMate2 for use with Radio SDR COnsole and QO-100 Station
- Heil HS-2 Hand PTT-Switch for IC-7700/IC-9700
- ParaPro EQ20-DSP for better Speaker-Audio
- Wolfwave DSP Advanced Audio Processor
- Heil Pro Set 6 IC Headset for IC-9700, IC-7700
- Flexradio 6700 Limited Edition and number two on the Sherwood Engineering Receiver Test table
- Two 27" EIZO High-Resolution Displays for Flec 6700 and QO-100 Satellite Dashboard
- Perseus SDR Receiver (USB) for SDR Radio Console/Server
- Micro KEYER II for IC-7700 and FT8
- YAESU G-5500DC AZ/EL Rotor for SAT 2m/70cm Groundstation
- iPad 2 Mini for DX Propagation View www.DXheat.com
- Flexradio VFO Knob for Flex 6700
- JC-4s Atnenna Tuner Control Box with modified ELAD SDR TX Switch as Tuner-Protection
- Heil HS-2 Hand PTT-Switch for Flex 6700
- LVB-Tracker for the YAESU G-5500DC Rotor
- ICOM Desk-Mic SM-20 for ID-5100E
- Adam Hall PCL 10 Pro Power Conditioner for all 230V devices
- Digital Power and SWR Meter for 2m (DG-503)
- Digital Power and SWR Meter for 70cm (DG-503)
- S.A.T. Tracker Box to track all satellites (no need for a PC !)
- EA4TX ARS-USB Box for AZ/EL Rotator with Raspberry Pi
- Airspy Duo HF+ SDR Receiver with Spyserver Raspberry Pi4
- Heil BM-17 Headset for Flex Maestro
- Power Mate VFO knob for HDSDR (QO-100)
- Windows 11 SDR Server for Perseus, Winradio WR-G33DDC and Spyserver
- Winradio WR-G33DDC High-End SDR Receiver
- Harman MIC Preamp DBX 286S for the RODE Broadcast Studio-MIC
- Rohde Studio Broadcast MIC
- W2IHY MIC Audio Switch iPlus for three Transceivers
- LPF-1 Low Pass Band Filter 1kW for 10m to 160m
- ELAD ASA16 Active Antenna Splitter for the Active Dipole from Stampfle
- Stockcorner Tuner JC-4s with 54m DX-Wire at home for 10m to 160m
- MFJ-1142 DC LINE RFI FILTER OUTLETS
- Microset 35A Linear Power-Supply PT135A
- Balun Designs 1:1 Choke 1116di for 10m to 160m
- HAM-Clock Raspberry Pi
- OpenwebRX, SDR Receiver running on a Raspberry Pi4
- Airspy HF+ Duo with Spyserver running on a Raspberry Pi4
- DX Engineering ISO-PLUS Ethernet RF Filters DXE-ISO-PLUS-10
- NPort 5210 Multiuser Serial-Port Server for Remote SPE Expert 1.3k Amplifier
- Stream Desk XL for Ham-Dashboard
- Diamond Chocke CMF-2000 for 10m to 160m (outdoor at JC-4s Tuner)
- ICOM IC-9700 for LEO/ISS SAT Groundstation (2m and 70cm X-Quad Antennas)
- ICOM ID-5100E 2m/70cm Transceiver SM-20 Mic and Diamond X-50NA Antenna
Different Microphone-Settings [220 KB]
for the USB Jabra Headset Evolve 40 and the Antlion ModMic V4 attached to the Maestro Console. Recorded with the websdr G0XBU in England on May 22, 2022 on 14.227 MHZ with a Flexradio 6700, OptiBeam OB9-5 and Expert 1.3k 1kW from our remote DX station on 1'660m in JN47GA.
Audio Sample "USB Jabra Headset Evolve 40" and "WIDE" [116 KB] settings.
Audio Sample "USB Jabra Headset Evolve 40" and "strong" [135 KB] settings.
WebSDR in Brasil for the 10m Audio-Test
Audio Sample "USB Jabra Headset Evolve 40" and "WIDE" [345 KB] settings.
WebSDR K3FEF in USA for 20m Audio-Test
Audio Sample "USB Jabra Headset Evolve 40" and "strong" [181 KB] settings.
Audio Sample "USB Jabra Headset Evolve 40" and "WIDE" [199 KB] settings.
JC-4s Tuner and 54m DX-Wire Premium
Stockcorner JC-4s Tuner with 54m long DX-Wire Premium
- Stockcorner JC-4s Tuner (1kW)
- for 10m to 160m
- 54m long DX-Wire Premium
Great Tuner to tune from 10m to 160m with 1kW.
The complete JC-4s Wire Antenna Documentation [2’712 KB] .
lightning protection used also for HF Ground!
Dismantling of the AV-640 antenna - March 3, 2022
The AV-640 was dismantled on March 3, 2022 to make room for the new satellite ground station with 2m and 70cm X-Quad antennas.
Documentation: HyGain AV-640 installation Sept. 2018 [1’454 KB]
AV-640 Antenna 6m-40m since September 2018
Home-Made "Inverted-V G5RV" Antenna - August 2016 until August 2018
Inverted-V Antenna with two 6.5m legs - Stockcorner JC-4s remote ATU - 10.8m symmetric ladder line (Wireman 450 Ohm) - 6.3m Fiber-Mast DX-Wire Heavy-Duty - 1171 Design Baluns 1:1 current Choke 5kW
6m/2m/70cm: Diamond V1000 Vertical Antenna with FLEX 6600M and 100W
First Home-Made End-feed 13.5m Antenna - March 2016
HARI Balun 1:10 and 13.5m wire for 10m to 80m with only 100W (without amplifier).